Jump to content
Flames completely engulf small truck in Craig January 18, 2017
Wishing a great man and great community advocate a very happy 90th birthday! Wish I could have been there to help you celebrate, Gay, but so glad to see you getting the respect & love you deserve!
Your great grandfather Clifton would be proud of you as well. Stay safe, hurry home & thanks for your service.
The previous coach reported as "Joe Grimes" was actually "Jill Grimes". She was the first person to put MCHS on the map in Speech & Debate. I am so glad to see her tradition has been revived and carries on.
Yea, Chad! You were a good actor, too, though! So proud of you.
Your First Acting Director -
Correction- The name of the high school art teacher was JAY Peck, not Ray Peck.
I can so relate to this. I hope no one ever sees my refrigerator before I clean it!
Pam is a great artist! My son had a tattoo done on his upper arm when he was 16. He is 28 now and it has never faded and has grown with his arm without distortion. She truly has talent, I would recommend her to anyone who wants a tattoo.
I, too, believe the proper action was taken. What is the difference in being inconvienced at the airport baggage and personal search and being inconvenienced slightly by the court house shut down? Come on people - common sense needs to prevail! I, too, am disappointed that the newspaper editor would even consider questioning the actions of the Sheriff's department in this case. Ridiculous!
Where we live in Texas, cell phones and IPods have been banned during class time for several years. If a student's phone rings in class, it is confiscated immediately.
Phones are supposed to be turned off, not just on silent mode. I'm suprised it has taken this long for Moffat County to implement this rule. As distracting as cell phones are in the rest of our lives, I can't imagine having 25-30 of them ringing in class all the time! Classrooms should be places to concentrate on learning. That can't happen if everyone is on a cell phone or blasting their ears out with an IPod!
In this article, the hardware store that burned in 1978 is identified as Samuleson's Hardware. I believe the actual name of the store was Seibott's Hardware. Check with Dan at the museum but if I'm correct I'm sure the Seibott-Hamilton families would appreciate a correction to be printed.
Last login: Friday, June 19, 2015
Contents of this site are © Copyright 2017 Craig Daily Press. All rights reserved.